- 6 people or less (addtl charges may apply for larger families)
- Expect a minimum of 1 hour on location shoot time
- Family shoots include group shots as well as individuals of kids
- Props, pets considered
- Online, password protected album with social sharing
- 1-8x10 art print on premium paper (mounted)
- 1-11x14 art print on premium paper (mounted)
- Additional print discounts
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FAMILY SAMPLES
TIPS for a great family session:
- Don't all wear the same exact color. Variations with that color would be okay. Don't be afraid to include patterns.
- Let your photographer know if you have any special needs, limitations.
- Wear clothes that aren't too restrictive (short skirts, low cut tops, etc). This can extremely limit posing.
- Try to relax and just be yourself. Normal family interaction, laughing, talking looks good in pictures!
- Is there something you've seen that you would love and would like to try? Let the photographer know.
- Do you have a room you're going to hang prints and you want to match the colors and style? Let the photographer know.
- If you have small children, it might be a good idea to bring someone along that they enjoy smiling at and feel comfortable around. It can be intimidating for children to see a strange face behind the camera and they might not want to smile much. (this is typical)
- Make sure to be on time for your session appointment.